SECURITY IN YOUR STAY
Hotel Palacio Garvey Covid-19 Protocol.
Because your tranquility is ours and because we really want you to enjoy your stay with us again, our Palace offers the highest levels of hygiene and safety.
Our plan of measures to take care of our guests and employees allows us to return to normality with all the guarantees, offering you a safe hotel where you can stay with complete peace of mind.
We have reinforced and increased both in frequency and intensity the cleaning and disinfection tasks in all areas and especially in those of common use. We have ozone equipment, epis (personal protection equipment) for staff, and gloves, masks and gels available to our clients.
All the areas and services of the hotel have specific protocols to guarantee maximum security: Reception, restaurant, kitchen, technical service, cleaning staff, and of course, those areas and services most visible or in direct contact with our guests.
– Our staff follows all the security protocols indicated by the health authorities.
– Objects such as letters, magazines, pens, newspapers and papers have been removed.
– Carpets, cushions and everything that could give a source of infection have been removed in common areas and rooms.
– We have ozone equipment.
– We provide our guests with gels and gloves.
– Hand sanitizer in common areas and rooms.
– The rules of physical distancing are followed.
– Screens between staff and customers in specific areas.
– Individual air conditioning in each room.
– QR code with all the Hotel information.
Cleaning and disinfection:
– Use of effective cleaning products against coronavirus.
– Bed linen, towels and other laundry washed according to protocol.
– Accommodation disinfected after each stay.
– Clients can cancel the cleaning service during their accommodation.
– Hand sanitizer.
Food and Beverage Safety:
– Physical distancing in dining areas
– All glasses, plates, cutlery and other table utensils have been disinfected